We’re on the lookout for an experienced Games Programmer!
Your initial responsibility will be working with Lua and C++ developing user interfaces for external platforms.
This would not be your only development responsibility – once you’ve accomplished this, we’d love for you to join future core development on Starbound and any other projects we may work on!
We’re looking for a highly talented and motivated individual with practical experience developing games, a positive attitude and natural ability to communicate with people as effectively as with a computer.
– 3 years + experience of games development
– Some experience with Lua and C++
– Understanding of client/server online game technology
– Ability to rapidly master new tools and technologies
– Strong communication and organization skills
– UK & EU candidates only!
If you think you have the right experience and knowledge please email us your CV and or games folio to email@example.com