Interstellaria, the real-time space exploration sim and crew management game by one-man-dev-team Coldrice Games, finally has a release date! The game will be available on Steam 17th July for PC, Mac and Linux at $9.99 / £6.99 / 8,99€. For now, you can check out the Steam page in advance and watch the launch trailer above!
- Tactical crew management. Direct crewmen to put out fires or repair damaged equipment. Posting them to their station boost your fleets speed and combat abilities.
- Sims-like crew. They eat, sleep, and they need to be entertained. Each one develops unique traits throughout the game that help or hurt the mission. Various outfits and weapons can be found to customize them further.
- Fleet-based combat. Instead of controlling a single ship, you control multiple ships, each with their own crew!
- Fully explorable galaxy, no areas are off limits. Each region has unique ships, aliens, and mysteries to find.
- Land your ships on planets! Each world is a new experience and has special rewards for you and your crew.
- Featuring an all original soundtrack from the incredibly popular chiptune musician Chipzel.
Take a look at Interstellaria’s press kit for unedited gameplay footage, screenshots, logos and more info about the game and its developer.